I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What Easter Really Is

Easter. Some people think of this as a holiday. Some people think of it as Lent finally ending so they can eat their sweets, or drink coke, or get on Facebook. I think of it as Satan being defeated by Jesus raising from the dead. Jesus overcoming death. We should be so thankful for everything that God has given us. I mean He sent His one and only Son so save our sins. How cool is that? Also right now, I am watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Watching this also remind me of how I should be thankful of how God has granted me with the life and things I have. I'm so thankful for my life, and for my family and the roof over my head.

So this weekend, as I said, I went to the Arkansas game. I'm paying for not wearing sunscreen. I'm burnt so bad. It's kinda hard to move my legs. Not going to lie. This weekend was an amazing weekend. For one, I've had a free weekend! No volleyball! Also, Corey and Amber came home. I had a lot of fun with them hanging out, seeing movies, going to the game, and shopping. I wish Meagan and Dustin would have came home. That would have been perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Hi pretty! Your blog is beautiful and I look forward to keeping up with your life through it :)) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you! Yes i am keeping up with you too! (: Love ya!

    ReplyDelete