I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Its Been A While.

Haven't blogged in a while. Been super busy. Mostly with just sitting here on facebook. But also with volleyball. It rules my life. As many of you know, I have volleyball like EVERY weekend. Its crazy. Its my life. But it pays off. This weekend we made it to nationals in Reno! Im so excited. It'll be so much fun.
Also i am SOOOO ready for school to be out. Ap chem is kicking my buttt. Better yet, I just want to be at OC already. Sooo ready for college and to get out of stupid high school. 

So now to the serious part, this weekend after my volleyball tournament, I went to the Senior High retreat. I wish I could have been there the whole weekend but I was there only for only half of it. The half that I was there, one thing in particular stood out to me. When Tom was talking about him battling cancer, and about how there were many miracles in the beginning, I was very encouraged. I mean, the miracles he was talking about were things that I wouldnt look at as miracles. It shows me that there are many miracles or things that I should be thankful in my life that I  just take for granted, or that I think its no big deal. But the reality of it is, God does so much that I don't even think about it. He has blessed me in so many ways.


Well that's all I got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment