I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

So today is April Fools Day. Honestly I don't this holiday. 1. Because usually the jokes are annoying, immature, or just don't fool me. 2. Cause I'm not serious enough to trick people, I usually just laugh and the joke is ruined. But i will say that i got fooled today. In my computer apps class today, i went to google cause i never like doing my work in there, therefore i google. But on the page it said "Topeka" instead of "Google". I was so confused. So i clicked where it said "Topeka", and it had this whole article where it talks about Topeka, Kansas changing its name to Google. I was so surprised and started yelling it to the whole class. But then they laughed at me and said it was April Fools Day. Ya i know, I'm an idiot.

2 comments:

  1. it is true though. topeka renamed it self google for the month because they are trying to get the google broadband that google is going to give a city...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Well now I feel even more stupid..

    ReplyDelete