I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things That Stress Me Out

Last night i saw the Last Song. It was a great movie! I was afraid that i wouldn't like it very much because usually the books are better than the movie. The book was still better than the movie, but the movie was not a disappointment.  

Today i was thinking about what stresses me out. I bet a lot more things stress me out but some things just come to mind. First of all, shopping in messy stores. When im looking around in i.e. Forever 21, there are so many options just everywhere in the store. It just stresses me out. Also paying at a bowling alley, especially at the Springdale one. The people are so rude and i never know in which order to pay. Shoes or game first? I dont know. The last one is getting gas at gas stations. Gas stations hate me. They never seem to work when i want them too.  Either the wont pump the gas or take the credit card. It is horrible.

Also today i went to the Arkansas Baseball game. I'm really working on my Chaco tan. Well today, I got a Chaco burn. And a shin burn. I'm pretty sure my shins are as red as a tomato. I hurt. After the game my mom, Amber, Corey, and I went shopping. Ya i said it, shopping. And yes, I actually purchased dresses and shirts and cardigans! It was shocking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment