I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Micayla Patterson

On September 3, 2010, Micayla Patterson died in a car wreck on the way back from a John Mayer concert. When I heard about it that next Saturday I couldn't believe it. Like it still felt like she was still here. I mean I just saw her that Friday walking up the stairs and said hi to her. She as such an amazing person and she let her light shine! She was an amazing person and everyone knew that. She was the type of girl who ALWAYS smiled and always talked to everyone. I had ap chemistry with her last year and I dont know if I could have survived without her. Not that she helped me pass.. but I had so much fun! We had so many good times together. Micayla was actually the one who got me into painting canvas'. She painted one for me and I have it in my room hanging up. She was an amazing, beautiful, and amazing Christian example to me and everyone around her. I miss her smile greatly. But she has inspired me to always be happy and to not take anything for granted because tomorrow isn't promised. Just live life now and always serve Jesus and be the disciple need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment