I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Weekend

This weekend was a pretty busy weekend. First of all my brother and sister came home! Yay! But Corey brought his group of guy friends and Dustin came also. So I already knew this weekend would be good! Well they all came on Friday and we met them at Guidos. It was great seeing them all home. On Saturday morning I had bowling tryouts! I'm pretty sure I made it, no worries, I'm pretty much a stud. hahha. jk.. Okay I'm not but whatever. Later that day we went to the hog game and we tailgated with the crew. My dad was nice enough to let me go the last home game! He's just too sweet. The bad thing about the game was that it was COLD. I was freezing but it was fun! Sadly, they all left.

But good news! Only like one week till my family Branson trip! YAY! I'm so excited and sooo ready for a break from school and just a fun trip with my whole family!

Speaking of family... My momma and dad and me all went to go bowling! It was so much fun! Just some family bonding.. And yes, they beat me.. They were surprisingly good.. I was shocked! But oh well I'll get better during season. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment