I love each day because God chose me, Jesus saved me, and the Holy Spirit guides me daily.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Finals Are Finally Over

Finals are finally over! YAY! Who am I kidding, my finals weren't even that bad. I only had three and there were on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. So my first finals week ever was pretty easy. Now I'm just waiting to see my final grades. Yes I'm the student that checks every hour to see if they are posted yet. This past weekend before finals was really fun! It was open dorm on Friday, so Kendra and I went over to Andrew and Ryan's dorm and watch a movie. We watched Justin Bieber Never Say Never. It is safe to say that Andrew now loves Justin Bieber. He has Beiber fever. The next day I went over to Andrew's sister's house with him and his parents and his brother and his girlfriend. It was a lot of fun spending time with them! We ate and played games and they got me a Christmas gift. It was a really fun and busy weekend. Right now I am packing up for break. Its so overwhelming. Not only do I have to pack to just go home for three weeks, but I have to pack for Walt Disney World too! I'm so excited to go! I can't wait. Well I guess that's all for now, but I'll be posting about Walt Disney World soon! YAYAYAYAY! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Can't wait for Disney! Also, I am loving this regular updating business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am too. I might actually get in the habit of updating regularly.

    ReplyDelete